The line-up for the 2014 Darlington Rhythm and Blues Festival has been revealed.
The festival, which takes place across numerous venues in the Darlington town centre, is organised by the Darlington RnB Club.
Taking place on Sunday, September 14th, 2014, this year’s festival is being headlined by Mungo Jerry, whose global hit “In The Summertime” sold over six million copies worldwide in the first six months of its release.
The full line-up is as follows:
- Mungo Jerry (4pm – 5:20pm)
- Marcus Malone Band (2:30pm – 3:30pm)
- The Groove-A-Matics (1pm – 2pm)
- The Alligators (5pm – 7pm)
- The Dana Ali Band (1:45pm – 3:45pm)
- Mojo Hand Band (7pm – 9pm)
- George Shovlin & The Radars (3:30pm – 5:30pm)
Hole In The Wall
- Erik & The Vikings (2:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Jet Martin (5pm – 7pm)
The Boot ‘N’ Shoe
- The Hokum Hotshots (2:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Lewis Hamilton Band (8:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Mo Scott Band (5pm – 7pm)
- Alex Fawcett Band (2pm – 4pm)
- D V D (6pm – 8pm)
- Robert Lane (7pm – 8:45pm)
- Trevor Sewell (4:30pm – 6:15pm)
- Howlin’ Matt (2pm – 3:45pm)
The Darlington Rhythm and Blues Festival takes place on Sunday, September 14th, 2014. Entry to all the gigs is free. Further details can be found on the Darlington RnB Club website.